'75 concert from The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco. This performance celebrates both the completion of the Blues For Allah album and the inauguration of Grateful Dead Records.
Discs have some a few light marks but nothing serious.
- 1-1 Introduction
- 1-2 Help On The Way / Slipknot!
- 1-3 Franklin's Tower
- 1-4 The Music Never Stopped
- 1-5 It Must Have Been The Roses
- 1-6 Eyes Of The World / Drums
- 1-7 King Solomon's Marbles / Stronger Than Dirt (Or, Milkin' The Turkey)
- 1-8 Around & Around
- 2-1 Sugaree
- 2-2 Big River
- 2-3 Crazy Fingers / Drums
- 2-4 The Other One
- 2-5 Sage And Spirit
- 2-6 Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
- 2-7 U.S. Blues
- 2-8 Blues For Allah / Sand Castles & Glass Camels / Unusual Occurrences In The Desert