1973 UK issue, Emerson, Lake & Palmer's most high profile release. The novelty triptych style album cover was designed by Swiss artist H.R. Giger of ALIEN fame.
Unfortunately no poster or insert included.
PLEASE NOTE:- the right hand portion of the sleeve is badly creased and torn.
- A1 Jerusalem
- A2 Toccata
- A3 Still....You Turn Me On
- A4 Benny The Bouncer
- A5 Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 1)
- B1 Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression - Part 2)
- B2 Karn Evil 9 (2nd Impression)
- B3 Karn Evil 9 (3rd Impression)