" Recorded on just four tracks using acoustic guitar, vocals, and the odd synthesizer, Momus's 1986 debut is one of the most inventive and sophisticated records of the '80s".
Disc has a few small marks.
- 1 Lucky Like St. Sebastian
- 2 The Lesson Of Sodom (According To Lot)
- 3 John The Baptist Jones
- 4 King Solomon's Song And Mine
- 5 Little Lord Obedience
- 6 The Day The Circus Came To Town
- 7 The Rape Of Lucretia
- 8 Paper Wraps Rock
- 9 Rules Of The Game Of Quoits
- 10 "Nicky"
- 11 Don't Leave
- 12 See A Friend In Tears