"This exclusive double 12” grew out of mixes that were undertaken to celebrate the release of the super deluxe version Roxy Music’s debut album in spring 2018. Overseen from Bryan Ferry’s London HQ, these seven versions celebrate the essential otherworldliness of Roxy Music’s space age vision, stardate 1972. This strictly limited set with reinterpretations by Idjut Boys, Man Power, Leftside Wobble and Johnson Somerset was mastered by Frank Arkwright at Abbey Road and features outtakes of Karl Stoecker’s legendary cover shoot photo session."
- A1 Ladytron (Idjut Boys Flange Bath Version)
- A2 2HB (Leftside Wobble Beatless Mix)
- B1 Ladytron (Idjut Boys Golden Shrine Mix)
- B2 Ladytron (Idjut Boys Golden Shrine Vocal Dub)
- C Chance Meeting (Johnson Somerset Mix)
- D1 Ladytron (Man Power Mix)
- D2 Ladytron (Idjut Boys Golden Shrine Dub)